Friday Feast: S’more Nachos
So imagine the scenario: you and your friends want s’mores and quickly, but you don’t have a bonfire. What do you do? Try S’more Nachos:
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Cleanup Time: 5 minutes
chocolate chips (semi-sweet or regular)
- Cover a plate with a layer of graham crackers.
- Layer the graham crackers with marshmallows.
- Generously sprinkle the chocolate chip morsels over the marshmallow layer.
- Put the plate in the microwave and heat for a minute.
- Keep a watchful eye on the plate as the marshmallows grow bigger and the morsels melt. Stop the microwave before the marshmallows puff up too much.
- Enjoy your sweet and gooey nachos!
You could also switch up the ingredients to have other variations: try caramel or butterscotch morsels with chocolate crackers; or use vanilla wafers instead of graham crackers; change up the colors of the marshmallows depending on the season. Regardless, this dessert should be great for all ages!