Guest Friday Feast: Redfish
My mom is here for a couple of days to just visit! We’re going to the Frist and Cheekwood to catch some exhibits, and I’m pretty sure we’ll be doing some shopping. I’m pretty excited to have her here to just bum around and do fun things in the city.
Since Mom knew I’d be quite busy with her trip to Nashville, she sent me a meal that she made a week ago, and I must admit, it looks pretty awesome. I mean, it has bacon! On fish! Yum. Here’s the Friday Feast for you.
Redfish and Color Alla Momma
- Using two slabs of red fish (half-inch thick), sprinkle with salt-free garlic and herbs after spraying with olive oil. Place a single slice of bacon on top of each slab.
- Broil about 10 minutes until all clear fish is gone.
- While fish is broiling in the oven, slice into strips one red, one yellow, and one green pepper. Also half an entire box of mushrooms, and slice a half white onion.
- Saute’ all in olive oil and garlic and herbs until droopy (also about 10-15 minutes).
- Add one cut up tomato for a few minutes (not too long). Add pepper.
- Serve fish and side with white wine.